Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

WEDDING DAY

Yay! So we are officially Mr.&Mrs. Brown! And I couldn't be happier:) On one hand, i can't believe all the wedding hoopla is over...i mean, I've dreamt of my wedding day for forever and I'll never be able to go back and live that special day again. But on the other hand, I never want to get married again and have to go through the months of stress and craziness a second time! ha. Married life is starting off wonderfully. Nicholas is an amazing husband and although he says he's the lucky one, I think it's the other way around. There's no one else in the world I'd rather be with forever or who is better suited for me. Although the wedding day was incredibly stressful, I enjoyed it a ton. Looking back, I wish I wouldn't have stressed about things so much, but it was kinda hard not to with my hair appointment lady running 25 min late and arriving at the temple 45 min late!! It was crazy..i felt so bad for holding everything up. I'm so sorry for everyone that was there waiting!! But other than that, and making everything else run behind b/c of that..ha..it was a perfect day. Hey, we got to go into the the tower sealing room b/c of it! lol. The temple ceremony was beautiful and I'll never forget the overwhelming feeling of love that was present in that little crowded room. All our wedding party looked wonderful..the boys dashing in their lil vests and the girls in their pretty dresses. Thank you everyone who helped out with everything that day and made things run smoothly! It's definately a day I'll never forget:)


Ok, so here are some pictures that Katie just added online, so i'll steal some fun ones to post!

First kiss outside the temple..we could barely stop smiling to accomplih this task...;)

Feeding each other cake...we WERE gonna be nice, but it was a failed effort.


Nick cleaning up his mess..


The weather was beautiful, but the wind was crazy!
Bridezilla!


First dance: Keith Urban's "My Everything"
:) Happy day!

Daddy..haha..he looks as tired as i felt!

The cake! ...and nick

3 comments:

the cox family said...

awww...What a good lookin' couple! Congrats!!!

jm said...

Congrats! Everything looked beautiful. We wish you the very best!

Joan said...

I really was there!!! It was a beautiful ceremony! You guys do make a great couple. Glad you had a chance to post some pictures. Wish I would of been less busy and took more pix myself. Another proud parent day!!! You have given me many! Love you! Mom