Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Little bit 'o family time

After our trip, Nick had to go back to Utah. I stayed at my Dad's place in Miami for another day and spent some time with my Daddy, step mom, sister, and nephews:) We went on walks, played around with water guns, and took a quick trip to the beach. I get so sad being so far away from all of them, so I was really glad to be able to spend some fun times together.


Natalie got the gorgeous blue eyes in the family.. ha..could we look any more different?

Luke got a nice blue tongue from his superman ice cream...

and then decided to rip off his shirt and show us all his huge tan muscles!!

hahaa..and then there's little Jordan...I don't think he ever stops making me laugh!

And the day ended eating subway on the beach while Luke and Jordan played in the water.

OH YA! I also decided to add these pictures of my little sis, Katie;) I took her to get her wisdom teeth out this month..and couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures of her while she was drugged up!

She didn't swell too awful much, but we had some interesting conversations while she was coming out of the drug coma. She liked to repeat the same questions over and over...and over. And then laugh hysterically when I said something to her..even if it wasn't funny. The nurse described to her what all was in her take home package. It included some chapstick to which katie's response was, "oooo I love chapstick!" That night I asked katie if she had used her chapstick yet..."They gave me chapstick?!?" haha. So yeah, she was a fun patient and I'm glad I got to be there for her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seems like those time we spend with family are the best. Glad to see you and all of 'yours' are doing well!