Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Powell Pictures

So here's some of the pictures from Powell. Sadly, most of the wakeboarding pictures and junk are on other people's cameras. I didn't take very many b/c my camera kinda sucks..but i'll have to see if i can get the pictures from someone:)

Our campsite..and nick. NOTE: So little did we know, as we were taking down the tents, Dunker found a baby rattle snake underneath the side of one! Talk about scary..that coulda been a pretty bad situation. So of course, Dunker went and put on some gloves, came back and tried to pick up the snake and play w/him. We all kept yelling at him to leave it alone. After a while he did..and fortunately has no injuries to show for it.

Nick and Preston, debating whether to jump or not....they did. In the car on the way. Me, nick, Maddi, and Hallie
The other half of our campsite

One of the canyons we drove through on the boat. It's so pretty!





3 comments:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

That is so cool! I've never been to Lake Powell but I really want to sometime! I miss you guys and I can't wait to hang out tons in the fall!

P.S. Thanks for updating your blog!

Jessica said...

I'm so jealous! And it's great to read an update! We should do something this summer!

Taylor Family said...

Hey Carol I saw your blog awhile ago on Facebook I think and now I finally have one myself! Looks like you guys are having so much fun and your lake trip looks awesome. Powell is my favorite!