Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A change

My hair! I've been wanting to go dark for a while. But finally got the nerve to to it. Maybe I'll go even darker, who knows? ha. But as I said in my previous blog, I like it!
This is the little kitten we were going to adopt. A friend of ours let us borrow him for the weekend to see how he would interact with our large cat. It didn't go so well for Ammon. He was very depressed and ornery. We were pretty sure if we left them together Ammon would eat the little guy..and nick hated that Fido(or as nick called him,Frito) had claws. So sadly..we had to give him back:(
We did have some good times with him tho! Nick said he didn't like the kitten...but as you can see, I found that hard to believe. This is him chillin, watchin tv as I snapped a quick shot of him lovin the cats together. I think I can officially call him a cat person.

2 comments:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

#1) I LOVE your hair! I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!
#2) Nick is DEF a cat person! haha I love that pic. I want a kitten!!!

The Lancaster Crew said...

cute pics!! I can't believe you updated...lol, like i can even talk. I just barely updated 6 mo worth of pics and stuff. anyway, LOVE the hair. I didn't realize you were still going to steph. she is so great with color...i miss her!! Tell her that when you see her. Tell her no one in florida knows how to do hair! also, don't get another cat... cats are gross. get a cute little dog that doesn't shed. LOVE YOU!