Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Newest Happenings

I love Christmas, and this year was no exception! Although it was my first white Christmas and first one away from home. I could really do without all the snow and cold for sure. But my in-laws made it really fun and I didn't get too homesick:)

Hallie, Maddi, and Derk all ready to open presents!

My mother-in-law is the queen of decorating for every holiday. She makes everything so beautiful and festive!! Here was one of 2 trees in the house.
The last week or so in January I got the chance to go visit my sister,Natalie in Florida. She just recently had her third child...a little GIRL this time!! I was so so so excited to go meet her and spend time with my big sister and her boys. It was a great week and felt amazing to get away from the biting misery of cold here in Utah, but the trip was much too short!!
I held little Brinley every chance I got. The boys are so cute with her. It was fun to watch.



3 comments:

The Lancaster Crew said...

hey sexy momma! its brinly...no e! u do look really cute in the pics..why didn't we get any together...lame! i love you..lets start planning the next trip! and tell your gay husband he better be coming too. btw, the reunion is the last week of sept!

Debbie said...

Yeah for Carol updating the blog!

Kasey Strong said...

Hey, I was just about to say that I think you spelled your new niece's name wrong, since I just got off Natalie's blog, but she did that already. Cute pictures.